Let your Dental Practice be More Visible to your Potential Patients and Shine through Digital Marketing
Let’s face it. Many people fear you. Seventy five (75%) percent of adults experience some degree of dental fear, from mild to severe. Five to ten percent have dental phobia who avoid dental care at all costs. What is it with dentists?
When people were asked to think about the last time they searched for health and medical information, as well as doctors or other health professionals…
Seventy-seven percent (77%) said that they began at a search engine such as Google, Bing, or Yahoo. If they find you, is their fear of dentists eliminated? Will they be delighted to have found you as their friendly local dentist?
Can they find you on search engines at all?
And here’s something more for you to sink your teeth into:
Fifty-two percent (52%) of smartphone owners gather health information, as well as information about health-related services, on their phones. Is your website mobile-friendly?
A survey finds that 74% of adults who use the internet:
- Eighty percent (80%) have looked online for information about health topics, such as specific diseases or treatments.
- Thirty-four percent (34%) have read someone else’s commentary or experience about health or medical issues on an online news group, website, or blog.
- And 25% have watched an online video about health or medical issues.
- Responsive Web Design
- Local Buzz
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Optimization
- PPC and Remarketing
- Website Audit
- Brand and Content Optimization
- And much, much, more.